Developing a new Caravan Park and Camping Ground in Sandy Point
Following the Drop In session on Thursday 3rd October organised by
South Gippsland Shire Council to discuss their idea of developing a
new Caravan and Camping Ground at Sandy Point, the Sandy Point
Community Group will be gathering information from property owners
and other interested parties so that we can provide Council with a
consolidated community response.
The Community Group has now prepared a discussion paper about this
issue and and is looking forward to receiving your submissions.
1. We welcome your submissions about this matter. If you have
anything you wish to be considered in our response please submit it
by 30th October:
• via email to: email@example.com or
• by mail to: SPCG, C/- The Post Office, Sandy Point, Vic 3959.
2. We would also encourage you to make direct comments to Council via email to:
3. A Public Meeting has been arranged for Saturday 2nd November at the Sandy Point
Community Centre, at 11am to discuss the issues. South Gippsland Shire Council has agreed to send a representative to answer your questions.
You may also like to make a personal response to Council by completing their online
Feedback sought for Sandy Point Camping: South Gippsland Shire Council’s Media Release 2455, released on 26 September 2019
Sandy Point Caravan and Camping Ground Site Investigation: Attachment 4.1.1, South Gippsland Shire Council’s Agenda and Minutes, Wednesday 26th June 2019
Urban Design Framework Settlement Background Paper Sandy Point: Connell Wagner, 18 October 2006